Survey of MoveOn Members
Conducted June 29-30, 2011
Total N = 1489
1. Did you vote for President Obama in 2008?
2. Did you donate to President Obama's campaign in 2008?
3. Did you volunteer, either with the Obama campaign or another organization, to support President Obama in 2008?
4. How likely are you to donate to and/or volunteer for President Obama's re-election campaign in 2012?
|Very likely||Somewhat likely||Somewhat unlikely||Very unlikely|
5. Right now, President Obama is negotiating with Republicans on a must-pass bill to keep America from defaulting on its debts. Republicans are demanding steep spending cuts before they will agree to lift this national "debt ceiling." Republican Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell has said that Republicans won't agree to any tax increases to reduce the deficit as part of the deal to lift "the debt ceiling."
If President Obama agreed to a plan with Republicans to reduce the deficit that relied on: